Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+-+-
Featured Sponsor
We Offer More Than Just Homeschool Curriculum!
100% Guaranteed!
No Contracts.
Affiliates

Weekly Homeschool  Planner

Curriculum Ads

Click here to visit this sponsor!

CurrClick

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ABC Teach discount membership  (Read 12699 times) Bookmark and Share
(Hidden)
Ratings: (0)
« on: November 18, 2010, 05:33:34 PM »

I attended a webinar for ABC teach today and they gave out a 50% discount code.  You can use it for renewals as well!  The code is good until the end of the year and it is

hsweb1 for one year memberships at 19.99
hsweb2 for two year memberships at 39.98 

this is 50% off their regular prices and is normally only offered to schools signing up with 200 or more memberships at once. 

If you already have a membership you can renew at this price or use the code for a first time sign up as well! 
(Hidden)
Curriculum Addict

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 09:29:27 PM »

Thanks you so much for posting this!! I have been contemplating a membership there for a while, but they are pricey! HBC has a group deal going right now, but they are nowhere close to having enough buyers to get that rate.
(Hidden)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »

Leigh, even at the regular price it is SOOOOO worth every penny!  I love my abc teach membership!  I am going to renew at the discounted rate for 2 years, I figure for what I'd pay for one year in June I could pay now and get to more years!  You will not regret the membership!  I use a lot of the generators to create my own sheets, plus I use much of their premade things as well.  I probably print 2 or 3 sheets from them a week on a slow week.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Visit our Sponsor

Hearts at Home Discount Curriculum

INFORMATION
Curriculum Offers
Wanted Curriculum
How CS Works
View Forums
Homeschool Glossary
Frequently Asked Q